Everyone wants a clean Pura! Let's learn how to clean your device!
When working with vials of oil, you are bound to leave a trace, luckily, cleaning your Pura Device is safe and easy to do.
Important: When cleaning the device, make sure that you unplug the device from the wall and remove the front cover and both fragrances.
Important: Avoid using any solvents with acetone or any liquids that are harmful to plastics as this will cause permanent damage to your device! Any devices that have been improperly cleaned will not be replaced or refunded.
What You'll Need:
- 90% or higher Isopropyl 'rubbing' alcohol
- Washcloth and or paper towel
Let's get started!
1. Apply a light amount of the rubbing alcohol to the Q-tip so that it is wet, but not dripping, this could cause harm the device
2. Carefully clean away any oil buildup from the two warming ports located at the top of the device (feel free to turn the device upside down to clean the underside of those ports as well.)
3. For the rest of the device, dampen your washcloth or paper towel with the alcohol and wipe the interior and exterior of the device. Please avoid wiping down the plug on the back of the device. Wait for your device to finish drying completely before continuing.
4. We recommend 4-5 minutes in open air.
5. Once the device is dry, place your fragrance vials back into the device, put the cover back on, and return it to the desired outlet.
For any further questions, please click the “Help” icon found throughout our Help Center! You can search for related articles, or to reach out to our Customer Support Team directly, you can start a live chat Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM MST. We are happy to help!