Using a Schedule
The scheduling feature is a great way to conserve your fragrance! This allows for the device to only run at desired times and automatically turn off when not needed. For example, when you are sleeping, at work, at school, etc.
Follow these steps to learn how to manage and update your fragrance schedules!
1. Click on the small "Calendar" icon to the right of the "Start/Stop" button.
2. Next, click on the small arrow next to the toggle button in order to edit the schedule. In this menu, you can select:
- Days of the week
- Start and stop times
- Scent intensity
- Nightlight on/off, color, and intensity
3. Select "Save" once you have finished. To delete the schedule, click on the 'trash' icon in the top righthand corner.
4. To add a new schedule, select "Add schedule" at the bottom of the page where your current schedules are displayed.
Note: If you are having any issues with your schedules, try the steps below:
1. Delete the current schedule for the particular device. To do this, on the home screen of your app, click on the fragrance you would like to delete the schedule off of.
2. On the bottom right, select the calendar icon, then select the schedule you have set.
3. On the top right, there is a trash can icon. Select that and your schedule will be deleted!
For any further questions, please click the 'Help' icon found throughout our Help Center! To search for related articles, or to reach out to our Customer Support Team directly, you can start a live chat Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM MST. We are happy to help!