If you experience any connectivity issues with your device, please refer to this list which contains different options for getting your device up and running properly:
- Unplug the device and leave unplugged for 1 minute. Re-plug the device.
- Force quit or kill the Pura app
- Delete and re-download the Pura app
- Perform a "Soft Reset" by holding down the small reset button for 10 seconds while the Pura device is still plugged into the outlet.
- "Forget the Device" on your Pura app. First, open the Pura app and go to the homepage where it shows two scents. From there, click on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen. This will lead you to a page that says "Overview" on the top. Then, click on the three dots at the top right corner again. Then, click "Forget Device", and this will delete the device from the app.
- Perform what we call a "Factory Reset" which will reset your device to its factory settings.
If those options don't help, we recommend you update your WiFi settings on the device using the Pura app on your phone. First, open the Pura app and go to the homepage where it shows your devices. From there, click on the three dots on the top right corner for the device. This will lead you to a page that says "Overview" at the top. Then, click on the three dots at the top right corner again. Then, click "Change my WiFi", and this will delete your current network settings and allow you to reconfigure them. Follow the instructions within the app to reestablish your network settings.
If you are still having issues with your device, please contact our dedicated Support Team by submitting a ticket request. We're happy to help!