Set Up Your Pura DeviceFollow these simple steps to set up and start using your new Pura Device
Watch our Setup tutorial video or read the step-by-step process below to help you get set up!
1. Download and launch the Pura App. For more information on how to do this, click here.
2. Create an account in the App and launch the onboarding sequence. For any questions about signing in to your account, please reference our article Creating & Activating Your Pura Account.
3. Plug the device in facing upright.
4. The nightlight will flash blue, meaning that your Pura Device is ready to pair with your Bluetooth. If you have multiple devices, the device listed first is the one closest to you. For any questions about connecting Bluetooth, please reference our article Bluetooth Connection Troubleshooting
5. Select your WIFI network, or search for it, if it doesn't appear. For questions about your WIFI, refer to our WIFI Network Requirements article.
6. Connect to your WIFI network. The nightlight will turn green when it has properly connected to your WIFI network. For any questions about connecting to WIFI, please reference our WIFI Connection Issues article.
7. Scan the QR Codes of your selected fragrances and insert them into the correct bays. Be sure to unscrew the Fragrance Caps so they click into your Device.
8. Select 'Room Type' for your device.
9. Put on the magnetic cover, and occasionally the device will update to the most recent software update. (If the cover is not sitting on properly, make sure your fragrances are inserted completely into the bay) The light will turn white when it is complete. Finally, press 'Finish'.