Setting Up Your Pura DeviceYou Have Your Pura Device, Now What?
Watch our Setup tutorial video or read the step-by-step process below to help you get set up!
1. Download and launch the Pura App.
2. Create an account in the app and launch the onboarding sequence. For any questions about signing in to your account, please reference our article: Creating & Activating Your Pura Account.
3. Plug the device in facing upright.
4. The nightlight will flash blue, meaning that your Pura Device is ready to pair with your Bluetooth. If you have multiple devices, the device listed first is the one closest to you. For any questions about connecting Bluetooth, please reference our article: Bluetooth Connection Troubleshooting
5. Select your WiFi network, or search for it, if it doesn't appear.
6. Connect to your WiFi network. The nightlight will turn green when it has properly connected to your WiFi network. For any questions about connecting to WiFi, please reference our WIFI Connection Troubleshooting article.
7. Scan the QR Codes of your selected fragrances and insert them into the correct bays. Make sure to unscrew the lids and that they double click into the device.
8. Select "Room Type" for your device.
9. Put on the magnetic cover, and usually, the device will update to the most recent software update (If the cover is not sitting on properly, make sure your fragrances are inserted completely into the bay). The light will turn white when it is complete. Finally, press "Finish".