Can't Smell Your Fragrances?
|We want you to have the best scent experience possible. To ensure you're getting the most out of your fragrances, please visit Weak Smell Variables for more information on what could be causing weak scent.|
Blown Fuse Indicators
|new diffusers will flash purple light|
If you've gone through the Weak Smell Variables article, and feel your diffuser is still giving off a weak scent, we recommend performing a heating test to ensure your diffuser is working properly, and heating up as it should. Here's how to perform the test: |
1. Remove all fragrances from your diffuser to conserve your fragrances for testing.
2. Turn the left slot of your diffuser on, and set it to full intensity (level 10)
3. Leave your diffuser running for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes of run time, feel the front, and top of your diffuser to see if you feel heat. Following the 30 minute test, your diffuser should be noticeably warm to the touch.
5. Repeat this process on the right side of your diffuser.
|If you've performed the heating test, please reach out to our Customer Care team and let them know if your diffuser is heating or not. They'll help you take the best steps forward to resolving your problem.|