Device OfflineReconnecting Your Pura Device
Understanding Device Offline
Click on the drop downs below to see factors that may be causing your Device Offline message:
If your Pura Device will not stay connected to the internet, you may have a WIFI compatibility issue. Pura devices are incompatible with the following WIFI settings:
- 5G WIFI
- Hidden Networks
- MAC Address Authentication
- WIFI requires you to enter a username
- Additional Security Features
Device Power Issues
Your App may signal a Device Offline message if your device has been unplugged, disconnected, or has become unresponsive. You can check to ensure your device is still receiving power. Here's how:
- Press the Reset Button once briefly to see if the device lights up - If it does, your device is receiving power.
- Make sure the device is plugged into an outlet receiving power, if it does not, move it to another outlet, and press the reset button again.
If your device is not receiving power, please reach out to our Customer Support Team by filling out the Contact Us form.Delete
If your WIFI Network is compatible with your Pura Device, and you are still unable to make changes in your Pura App, please visit our Reconnecting Your Pura To WIFI article for troubleshooting tips.
To check the status of our systems, you can visit our Status Page for more information.