|Your Pura diffuser will breathe blue when it's ready to connect to bluetooth. To enable Bluetooth, follow these steps:|
|1. Open the Settings tab in your Pura app and select Permissions.|
|2. Click the Enable button next to where it says Bluetooth.|
|3. A Bluetooth Permissions popup will open to enable your Bluetooth Permissions. Click Open Settings.|
|4. The Open Settings button will open your phone settings page. Make sure to toggle the Bluetooth option to On.|
If you're experiencing error messages when connecting to Bluetooth, or to improve your chances for a successful bluetooth connection, follow these steps:|
1. Make sure your Pura app is updated to the latest version.
2. Disable Bluetooth on your diffuser, enable it, then try the setup again.
3. Force close the Pura mobile app, then try the setup again.
4. Uninstall the app, then reinstall it and try the setup again.
5. Restart your phone, then try the setup again.
6. Check your phone for OS updates, and install any that are available. Then try the setup again.