Diffuser MaintenanceKeep your diffuser looking new by following simple maintenance steps
Keep Your Diffuser Clean
|Fragrance oils may collect on your diffuser over time. Luckily, cleaning your Pura diffuser is safe and easy to do.|
What You'll Need
Step-by-step Diffuser Cleaning
1. First, unplug your diffuser from the wall and remove any fragrances from the bays.|
2. Apply a light amount of rubbing alcohol to your Q-tip so that it is wet, but not dripping.
3. Carefully clean away any oil buildup from the two warming ports located at the top of the diffuser. Feel free to turn your diffuser upside-down to clean the underside of it.
4. For the rest of the diffuser, dampen your washcloth or paper towel with the alcohol and wipe the interior and exterior of the diffuser. Please avoid wiping down the plug on the back of the diffuser. Wait for your diffuser to finish drying completely before inserting it back into your outlet.
5. We recommend 4-5 minutes in open air so your diffuser completely dries back out. Once your diffuser is dry, place your fragrance vials back into your diffuser, put the cover back on, and return it to the desired outlet.